Summer camp

I think this topic has been brought up before but looks like it was over a year ago - thinking of putting my kids in the Catholic Charities summer camp in Hackettstown. It will be at Willow Grove school but used to be at Hatchery school. Any info good or bad would be appreciated!

kelly14 kelly14
Apr '14

I had all three of my children attend this summer camp two years ago. They had a blast and I was pleased with the counselors and director. They went to the Hackettstown pool twice a week, a trip every Thursday, and plenty of fun other activities. One of the last weeks of camp they put on a talent show, which was adorable! I would recommend the camp.

Lizzy18 Lizzy18
Apr '14

Boys basketball camp is week of June 23. My two sons had a blast last couple of years, I know it they get a lot of kids

If it helps If it helps
Apr '14

My son loves the Catholic Charities program. He has been going for a few years. There is no air conditioning (regardless of the school) so it tends to get hot.

@if it helps - is there a link to the basketball camp? Im looking for baseball camp dates as well.

hopeful hopeful
Apr '14

My boys loved Catholic Charities program. If it hot they will do a Hose day if not a pool day. Miss Cathy is awesome. LOVE her. She is great with all the kids

Just Asking Just Asking
Apr '14

What days & hours do they run the camp? :-)

The camp is Monday through Friday from 7-6 pm. The aftercare program has applications at both school, WG and HH. Looking forward to a great summer for my kids!

irishgirl irishgirl
Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.