In Need of Bed

Single Mom leaving an abusive relationship in need of a bed for twelve year old son and a dresser. Suggestions deeply appreciated. Thank you and God Bless!

michael michael
Sep '14

Domestic Abuse Crisis Center in Washington, 866-6BE-SAFE

http://www.besafewc.org/

Habitat for Humanity. RT 57 in Washington, next to Tractor Supply.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Sep '14

I have a bed and dresser with mirror that I'm looking to get rid of (need to convert guest bedroom to nursery) but it's a queen-sized bed that has a storage headboard with mirror with a storage pier on both sides... it's probably 7 or 8 feet wide assembled and may be too big for your space. If not, PM me...

I'm also in Alpha and you would need to come pick it up as it won't fit in my Volkswagen (-;

ianimal ianimal
Sep '14

Can you use a pair of end tables and mirror?

Ben Chadwick Ben Chadwick
Sep '14

I have a queen size box spring. Converting to a platform bed so do not need this.

Bernie Bernie
Sep '14

Even if Michael does not end up taking any of these items offered, please consider donating to the Crisis Center I posted. If need be, my friend Bubba D. could help with delivery either to Michael or to the center.

I wish you al the best and May God Bless you.

Singlemaleinnj Singlemaleinnj
Sep '14

I have no bed to offer you, but sincerely wish you the best of luck. Kudos to you for taking the first step to freedom. You deserve it. Best wishes.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

I have a queen sized mattress she could have.

"Michael" has agreed to take my available bedroom set, but she needs to find someone to help her get it. GC, if you or Bubba could reach out to her, I'm sure she would appreciate it.

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.