Panther Valley Arrest?

On 1/29/15 around 1pm a white Jetta was pulled over with like eight state troopers with their rifles drawn. Was an older man, older like 70. Does anyone know what happened???? His car was parked there for several hours after.

saw something similar - no rifles tho at the lookout - they had a young man sitting on the wall - never found out what that was about...........

5catmom 5catmom
Jan '15

The older man threatened to harm people at HRMC. http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/express-times/index.ssf/2015/01/police_investigating_reported.html

bowie bowie
Jan '15

Interesting - just interesting - anger management classes needed

5catmom 5catmom
Jan '15

Bowie-where is the connection of what the OP saw and your link?

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jan '15

The related story was not much better....

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/express-times/index.ssf/2015/01/independence_township_woman_bu.html#incart_related_stories

That story has nothing to do with the OPs post. Lol. Hospital making the news a lot.

Jan '15

I'm not sure, Bonv, but I think those are different people/incidents.

littlelu littlelu
Jan '15

different events- ages vastly different

5catmom 5catmom
Jan '15

@littlelu - the one I posted was a different incident (listed under Related Stories from the first link).

The incident in theER was back on January 14th. and the incident with the older man was yesterday....two different incidents....

bowie bowie
Jan '15

The two young people were probably high.

Metsman Metsman
Jan '15

Was there a gun posession involved with the hospital threat?

hapiest girl
Jan '15

Next time kick their spoiled asses out and then see... Of course we can't do that in our civilized world...

Bonv, I get the "related story" reference lol.

Two thoughts. Maybe these people have emotional issues and that's why they were in the hospital. Maybe the old guy saw his bill...

LOL @ maja.

Probably the poor service they were getting.

Jan '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.