Feedback on a good body shop in the area

I checked for past topics discussing a good body shop in the area. They seem a bit dated. My parents were involved in an accident yesterday with their 3 week old Rav4. Will need extensive repair to the rear end. Looking for good quick work from an honest person. Hopefully not too much to ask for.

Greg C. Greg C.
Aug '15

Dale's Custom Auto did a great job on my minivan when I got rear ended. They had to replace my bumper and bang out the dent in the hatch. Looks perfect.

jrsemom jrsemom
Aug '15

Reds auto body in Washington is very good.

justcurious justcurious
Aug '15

George's did a hood on my Civic. Good work.

I have gone to Riverside on RT 57 in Hackettstown for 2 separate incidents with the same car. They are family-owned, very friendly, and most of all - honest people. They did a great job both times and know many others who have also gone there and are very pleased with their results.

1962 Rt-57, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Cross Streets: Between Airport Rd and Allen Rd/Newburgh Rd
(908) 852-7551
riversideautobodyshop.com
Today : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open now till 5:00 PM

subaru
Aug '15

We use phoenix auto collision on valentine street, Danny does good work

http://m.businessfinder.nj.com/103135/Phoenix-Auto-Collision-Hackettstown-NJ

WineCountry - Bhavik WineCountry - Bhavik
Aug '15

George's Auto Body...Stiger Street next to Camps Auto.....The best!

joyful joyful
Aug '15

George's

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Aug '15

Georges auto on stinger street. Great work from a great honest family.

riverside went out of business 3 months ago, Use Georges on Miller St or Dales on East Avenue, wouldnt go anywhere else if frame is bent!

Big sports fan Big sports fan
Aug '15

hubby and I have take our cars to community collision here in Hackettstown several times and the work done was great. I would recommend them. also they were on our car insurance's pre- approval list which also played a factor. we coordinated to have rental car dropped off/picked up at same location too.

Poppy Girl
Aug '15

We also just used community collision. Very good work, nice guys, clean environment.

Sam25 Sam25
Aug '15

Yes to community collision.

A good day
Aug '15

We use REDS Auto Body north of Washington on rt 31

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Aug '15

My husband and I have both used High Street Collision and were very pleased. Brian is a great guy.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '15

George's on Stiger Street. Used them for 30+ years. You will be happy.

I also used Red's auto body on 31 in Washington. It was a few years ago, but they did a great job. Are your parents okay?

htown htown
Aug '15

George's on Stiger Street, have used them several times, always happy with their work and time it took to complete the job.

Bessie Bessie
Aug '15

Dales Auto is great.

Larry Larry
Aug '15

George's is the best had two of my vehicles done there. Very nice place.

pitbullover4ever pitbullover4ever
Aug '15

Community Collision ~ they did a terrific job on my car recently. They are honest,
hard-working and provided a stress-free repair experience.

http://www.communitycollisionnj.com/

Nick Scalera Photo Nick Scalera Photo
Aug '15

Community collision gets my vote, so does Trump.(so far )

rapmuzik rapmuzik
Aug '15

George's on Stiger across from Shoprite liquor. He did my BMW. Ive known him for 30 yrs.

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Aug '15

I've seen a few coming from Gold's gym.

mike l mike l
Aug '15

Does anyone know if Hoff's Auto Shop in Hackettstown is any good??

Thanks for the great feed to everyone. Dad decided on Precision. Will update. Thanks again.

Greg C. Greg C.
Aug '15

Definitely George's on Stiger Street. Honest, reliable, and assisted with the insurance company. Have used when needed over the past 29 years.

If I knew then
Aug '15

I'll never forget the way George and his family treated me when my BMW was in an accident down by Trinity. They were "there" within minutes. The bodywork was outstanding and they were proud. I will always highly recommend them.

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Aug '15

The post on 8/12 that Riverside Auto Body "went out of business three months ago", is neither correct, nor responsible. On June 14, I the owner, was seriously injured, and was unable to work for a period of about 3-4 weeks. Since that time we have been open. The for sale sign is for the property/building through Weichert Commercial, and has been actively on market since last October.
Thank you to "subaru" for your kind words and recommendations.

Jeremy Jeremy
Sep '15

id try community collision. I was not happy with George's work.

Blazin
Sep '15

Blazin I went to George’s after reading all the great reviews on here. In all honesty I was not impressed at all with the work either. The service left much to be desired as well.

weebiekins weebiekins
Sep '15

Had a good experience at Mike's Auto Body in Washington- Everyone very accomodating. Not so much at High Street Collision in Hackettstown

lenape105 lenape105
Oct '15

There's a reason why Buddy the Service Manager at Honda Hackettstown recommended High Street Collision Center. The repair they did for me left my car looking like new! Simply put this body shop is the best local choice for better cars,experienced and talented in the art of collision repair, friendly and honest, a winning team from the top down. Brian was my contact and a great guy! He went beyond the call of duty in pleasing me --fixing a separate matter my car needed that wasn't included in original job and free of charge. Talk to them, if you need a repair. I recommend them, just like Buddy does!

Peter Cartselos Peter Cartselos
Nov '17

DALES is the best...period

Itiswhatitis
Nov '17

I agree. Dale's Custom Auto in Hackettstown is the best. Have had work done there on multiple occasions and always fair priced and professionally done.

Another for Dale!

PT123 PT123
Nov '17

Is the group still good with Dale - I had a hit and run and don't want to use my insurance company...

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Feb '18

Liberty, Dale's Custom Auto gets my vote. Have been a customer multiple times for auto body repair and windshield replacement. Bill provided fair cost estimates and the work was excellent.

I'll never use dales again.... they have done my familys cars for years. but the last job they did on a silver 2010 corolla was $7,000 and it was horrible.. it was just a light hit in the rear bumper, and ft bumper. the paint job didnt match at all. ive worked in body shops and know what im looking at. they didnt even bother to blend the paint into the origional panels. I was furious the next day when i looked at the car after my mom picked it up the night before.. I called them imed and told them how far off the color was and they made up some bs excuses and wouldn t make good on it.

jmuzik jmuzik
Feb '18

$7,000! Somethin doesn’t sound right with that. That’s like almost half it would cost you to just buy another used 2010 car.

Dale gets my vote.

And the alignment place around the back is great for frame checks, if you need them, and alignments also.

I think small business with talented, caring people and low overheads rules in this case.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Feb '18

Looking for any updated recommendations of auto body/collision repair shops in the Hackettstown, Washington (warren county), Belvidere, Oxford, Blairstown area. Rough ride home yesterday....my car vs guardrail. Guardrail won.

Thanks in advance. Be safe.

JennyBean JennyBean
Nov '18

Valhalla on 57 between Hackettstown and Washington.

htownguy htownguy
Nov '18

George Binns Auto Repair..Stiger St. Hackettstown, NJ 908-852-7111

joyful joyful
Nov '18

I highly recommend ... Dale's Custom Auto ...

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Nov '18

I fixed my car at Dale's Auto on East Ave. They dealt with insurance / paperwork themselves but kept me in a loop. Great body work and painting, could match paint completely (my car needed front and back repairs after sandwich fender-bender).

We’ve used George’s on Stiger Street with no issues.

Blackcat Blackcat
Nov '18

Washington Collision Center in Washington NJ (Warren County) on Route 31 just north of Route 57 across from Dicolas Pizza. The NJ State Police at Washington Station give them business on an almost daily basis. Seems like another troop car wreck in there every other day on that lot. Incredible!!

Strange thing is you never hear what caused these wrecks in the local police blotter. Washington Collision Center must be good if the NJSP sends plenty of business their way, no?

Lenny Rock Lenny Rock
Nov '18

Dale's Custom Auto is probably one of the best around.

Lynnada Lynnada
Nov '18

Dales did a great job on my car years ago and the frame was bent.
I have a rectangle area that is now rusted, aprox 3" X 5" on the passenger side. below where door closes. My aunt had kept hitting this area with her cane every time she got in my car. I now help her in the car so she doesn't continue the damage. Would it be able to be repaired, just that area or would they have to replace the whole solid piece which would be quite a job. It just bugs me every time I see it. The car has only 3000 miles on it and otherwise it is perfect.

SusanC SusanC
Nov '18

i just need my bumpers repainted - is that something he does or can someone suggest any other place for that?

Give Tommy a call. He will shoot the bumper covers in no time.

http://www.tommyocustomrefinishing.com/tommysbodyshop.html

Last December my wife and I each separately hit deer, two days apart from one another. We were brand new to the area, and took both cars to the body shop recommended by our insurance company: Community Collision on Washington Street. We absolutely could not be happier with the work they did. Excellent. And customer service was great, too.

Monty Monty
Oct '19

High Street Collision has done all of our body work for years. Brian is the best!

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '19

Receently used George on Stiger street. Excellent job

exphysics teacher
Oct '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.