Lost Pug/Russell Terrier, Hastings Square (FOUND)

Lost Pug/Russell Terrier, Hastings Square (FOUND)

We just took in a little dog about 4-5. He is super sweet. My husband just took him out and he ran off. He's been looking for him for the past hour or so. His name's Riley and is a pug-Russell mix, looks more like a Russell. We're in Hastings Square. Please contact me if you've seen him anywhere. Thank you so much.

melissa c melissa c
Feb '14

I saw this dog up by the pool house when i was walking This was around 11 am - he ran off towards the right of the pool house towards the small parking lot to the right.

lily pad lily pad
Feb '14

He is a cutie. I hope you find him soon. Best of luck to you.

singlemaleinnj singlemaleinnj
Feb '14

Is he still missing??? or did you find him??

lily pad lily pad
Feb '14

Thanks for your responses. We're still looking. :( We went up and down the streets several times, called Animal Control and I just posted on a facebook lost pet page...

melissa c melissa c
Feb '14

There was a dog like this found in hidden hills and it says animal control picked him upHe
908 339 1109.

Wtborder01 Wtborder01
Feb '14

I am in Hastings and just went walking by the UPS store, Courtney's ect. I did not see him but the front of my house is on Edgeview/Schindler so I will keep looking.

Summernic Summernic
Feb '14

Live nearby... I will keep looking!

Lola0816 Lola0816
Feb '14

Thanks all... He's been found and is home!!! :) So relieved!

melissa c melissa c
Feb '14

YAY - so happy to hear

5catmom 5catmom
Feb '14

Awesome!!!!

singlemaleinnj singlemaleinnj
Feb '14

Great! a Happy Ending

lily pad lily pad
Feb '14

Yay! Glad to hear he's back home safe and sound. (And sorry I missed this thread otherwise I would have been out to look for him.)

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '14

Yeahhhhh, glad to hear.

Summernic Summernic
Feb '14

That's great news!!

positive positive
Feb '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.