Lost Cat

Lost Cat

Hello. I lost my cat in the area of 75 Mt Rascal Rd in Hackettstown on July 6th. If you notice him - please call me.

My Cat's name is Walle. Walle is a bit older than 3 years old. A month ago ago (July 4th - July 6th) we rented a house surrounded by woods for 2 nights and Walle run away from us into the woods in the last day when we just started packing. It was July 6th, 8am. On July 7th, at 5am I could see him on the porch, but he again escaped into the woods. After that we added some traps and cameras. We could see him at midnight (July 7th, 11:30pm) on the road near bushes, he again escaped into the bushes. After that we installed more traps with a few hunting cameras near them. For a few nights we could see possums, foxes, raccoons, and only on July 15th, 4:05am we could see Walle walking near the trap, but not entering it. After that we didn't see him for many nights (there is a chance he was watching raccoons eating his food on July 19th, bad photo). We bought more cameras (10, one got broken) and could capture him on one photo on August 7th 200-300 feet from the home on the road, our trail camera captured him walking down the road (one photo). We moved all cameras there but could not capture him after that.

To not bother the owner of the house + new residents, we decided to stop with cameras and traps, they were not helping a lot in any case. I assume the cat found some source of food/water because he still can walk after a month. If someone notices the cat in their sheds, maybe with their security cameras - please let me know as soon as possible.

+1 929 599 6304

Maryia Vidzert Maryia Vidzert
3 weeks ago

did you find your cat Wallie

Hackresident Hackresident
2 weeks ago

Maryia,

Has Walle come home yet?

Walle did not come home yet, but we could see him with cameras on the driveway, so we added traps there now.

Re: Lost Cat

Walle got trapped today! Everything is fine, he lost a lot of weight, but he is completely healthy. He is a bit scared, but he immediately recognized his room and already relaxed.

Glad Walle is home safe and sound!

Mr 4Paws Mr 4Paws
2 weeks ago

That's great news! I'm so glad he's finally home!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Lost Cat
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.