Warren county glass? Jacks glass?

Hey all, I have 2 casement windows with broken seals. They fog up depending on weather and I read an old thread where people recommended Warren county glass and a business called jacks glass. Warren county glass seems to have closed down (retirement?) and Jacks glass in Washington says “permanently closed” on Google. Any recommendations?

I want to repair these windows rather than replace and I know it’s a fairly simple (read: cheaper) job to do. Any recommendations? Every search online leads to window replacement companies. Thanks!

Consigliere
August 2nd

Custom Glass And Design in Stanhope. They do mirrors, and anything glass. They are excellent.

https://www.facebook.com/CustomGlassAndDesign/?locale=kk_KZ

For some reason their website other than FB is not working. 973 691 7000.

There's also Matt's Glass in Flanders on 206, though I thought I heard they were moving to Washington.

Blackcat Blackcat
August 3rd

Matt Hissim bought Jack's Glass and it's now Matt's Glass and is located at the intersection of Rt. 31 and Jackson Valley Road in Washington.

Calico696 Calico696
August 3rd

Awesome. Thanks for the info!

Consigliere
August 5th

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Warren county glass? Jacks glass?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.