Rose from Cutting Crew

So, I’m sure many are looking for Rose, hair stylist from the Cutting Crew Hair Salon by ShopRite in Mansfield.
I know I am!! She is the only one I trust to cut my hair. Just found out she left Cutting Crew a couple months ago and is working somewhere in Ledgewood. Does anyone know the whereabouts of Rose? Greatly Appreciated!

Could she be at the cutting crew in Ledgewood?

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Jan '18

I found her Facebook for you and she wrote this

To all my clients who I have not reached out too, I am now working at The arrangment salon & day spa 1070 US route 46 Ledgewood, NJ please reach out or come see me if you need to reach me you can call me here at the salon 973-584-5101 thanks!!

THANK YOU KT!! That was awesome detective work. Gonna call her today!!

Back to the drawing board. Seems Rose has left that salon in ledgewood before I had the chance to call her. KT, I’d like to ask if you can please contact Rose through her Facebook page and please ask her to contact me through here. Thank you.

There is a Rose at Supercuts in Mansfield.

Thank you Lil. I’ll try there

Hi I am also looking for Rose she is the best hairdresser that I’ve been able to find any updates? Is the Rose at super cuts the same person from cutting crew ?

Teena Teena
Jan '18

Rose is at Smart Style in Walmart in Hackettstown!!!! 908-813-2328 call her there she has openings!!!!!

Alicia
Jan '18

Thank you!! I’m sure her openings will fill fast as there are many looking for her! Great news!

I'm curious. This is not the first hairdresser working at Walmart in Mansfield that has been called the best. Why would "the best" work there? Do they get paid more per customer than at other salons?

And post a pic of your cuts please, so we can see what "the best" means!

maja2 maja2
Jan '18

maja2 - I don't think you meant it to be...but your comment is quite insulting to the people that work at that salon. The salon is not owned by Walmart...it is renting space from them. The high end - expensive salons are not the only ones that have talented stylists. Perhaps the salon offers a great work environment and is less cut throat then the high end salons. Trust me...there are not so competent stylists working at high end salons too....the location and price does not guarantee you the best services.

Santa's Helper
Jan '18

Not meant to be insulting at all. If someone is good, I expect they would want to get paid to reflect that skill. I wouldn't think that the salon inside Walmart charges high day spa prices. Maybe they give a higher commission. Maybe there are more customers in their work day. Just curious.

Btw Santa's helper, you're comment was a bit insulting to Walmart employees ;) just kidding!

maja2 maja2
Jan '18

maja2....you're right...it was insulting to Walmart...totally did not mean to...lol

Santa's Helper
Jan '18

maja2 why don't you like their facebook page and can see some of the things people get done there. Everyone has the right to feel there hairdresser is "the best" and who cares if they work at smart style , michael's, frank anthony's or out of there basement...

Alicia
Jan '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.